Friday, August 04, 2006

Yay! A new blog to post my knitting/other news!

In the last little while I haven't had too much time to knit... but on the way to the Alice Cooper concert in St. John's for his Dirty Diamonds tour I knit all the way!
Armed with my i-pod and wool and needles I knit the long bus ride! My boyfriend never seeing me knit before was amazed and watched me and asked questions and tried to figure out all the symbols and terminology... much to the amusement of the little girl who was sitting across the asile from us.

During the 2 day trip I started and almost finished a little dress for my baby cousin.
This was a really easy pattern from Debbie Bliss' book Cotton Knits For All Seasons.
The only problem is that I had to keep stoping to answer Matt's questions during the trip :P
The varigated wool in some places ended up to make a bigger patch of of purple in the back but that is all you can do!
















Happy Knitting,
Lulu

No comments: